Kmy Card Reader Coin Dispenser Self Payment Kiosk
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Production Capacity:||5, 000 Per Month|
|Transport Package:||Bubble Foam, Carton, Wooden Case|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: KMY 8500
- Certification: Ce, FCC, ISO9001:2008
- Brand Name: Kmy or OEM/ODM
- Kiosk Cabinet: Waterproof, Dustproof, Anti-Explosion, etc
- Material of Cabinet: Cold-Roll Steel Sheet or Others
- Trademark: KMY or OEM/ODM
- Origin: Shenzhen, China
- Monitor: 19′′, 22′′, 32′′ or 42′′ or Even Larger
- Place of Origin: Shenzhen, China
- Touch Screen: Saw Touch or IR Touch or Upon Clients
- Power Supply: 110V, 220V or Upon Clients
- Supported OS: Win7 or Win8 (Test Version)
- Specification: CE, FCC, ISO9001: 2008
- HS Code: 8471491000
Regular or Industrial PC (detailed specs may differ according to different applications)
Industrial power supply.
15", 17", 19" or above industrial display TFT LCD monitor
15", 17", 19" or above touch screen
EMV Certified motorized Magnetic, smart card reader
Metal Encrypted pin pad/EPP
Cash Acceptor (the cash acceptor may differ according to different banknotes. )
Thermal Receipt Printer, 80mm paper width, auto cut
Dot matrix invoice printer, 80mm paper width, auto cut
Heating and cooling system (optional)
Open door alarm system
All Steel made Enclosure
OEM LOGO or light box.
Color optional ----Powder coated finish
Other Optional components
Can be integrated in this kiosk to meet the requirements of the application upon requests.
KMY8210 series kiosks work perfectly to integrate with an extra advertising display. The extra signage LCD display offers commerce advertisement and convenience for customer collecting information that will easily attract the eyeball of the end-user. The signage can be 19'', 22'', 32'' or 42'' or even larger. Theoretically speaking, all KMY free-standing or lobby type kiosk can be designed to have one more extra signage. This series of Kiosks are mostly applied to subway, retail stores, cinemas, schools, libraries, casinos, medical facilities, airlines, etc.
The kiosks can be used as bill payment, E-payment, ticketing, and information checking, order entry, and many others in banking, Transportation, Finance and Insurance, Retail, Travel and Tourism, Airport, etc.